Graphic Designer Tonk Tonk GamesAustin, Texas, US
We are game and film veterans, united by a passion for learning and problem-solving, in order to build truly novel experiences for our players. Our culture is built around empathy — for each other and our players. If you want to be empowered to push the envelope and create games that delight like no other, come join our team.
If you have a passion for creating the visual style of game universes, we’d love to connect with you!
- Create game art - game items, icons, ui elements, etc.
- Help design and define the look-and-feel of the game UI and in-game universe
- Work closely with the entire creative team, from animators to UI designers
- Provide and receive constructive artistic feedback
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, sometimes with frequent shifts in prioritized features
- 1 - 5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent skills with a program like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, GIMP or similar
- Confidence in self-organizing and communicating work progress and workload
- Loves games and art
- Proactive and innovative in trying out new ideas
- Communicates actively to identify issues and also celebrate progress
- Team player who is empathetic to the needs of your teammates
- Familiarity with game development process, such as the implementation of graphic assets
- Familiarity with Unity
- Contagiously curious about how to best engage players and create peak experience
Local candidates highly preferred.