Graphic Designer Traffic DigitalLondon, England, GB
We’re a small but mighty design and development studio based in the heart of Dalston in London (although currently we’re all working from home). We’re looking for an enthusiastic Junior Designer to join our team.
You’ll be joining a team of hands-on players. We all love what we do, we’re always willing to chip in and help and aim to learn from each other. And we’re looking for like-minded people to join us.
As a Junior Designer, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to explore all aspects of the design process and grow within the team. You will work directly with the Creative Director and other designers to develop your skills and create inspiring work in branding, UX/UI, web design and social media. Whether you've just graduated or have only recently started your career, if you're incredibly passionate about design we'd love to hear from you.
What you’ll bring
- An inspiring portfolio of design work – these can be conceptual ideas
- A meticulous eye for detail
- A good understanding and use of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe XD
- An understanding of front-end development, it’s flexibilities and it’s limitations is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with ease and meet tight deadlines
- An infectious love for design and willingness to share your ideas
Nice to have
Illustration and animation skills a big bonus
What you’ll get
- An open and supportive environment where you can happily share your ideas and contribute to the whole design process
- We’re a small team so you’ll quickly get to grips with the workings of a design agency
- Yearly training budget to upskill in your choice of subject
- A variety of clients ranging from education to entertainment, pharmaceuticals to hairdressers. No two briefs are ever the same!
A little bit about us
For over a decade, we’ve partnered with amazing global clients and collaborators. We know the value that carefully crafted, user-centred solutions can bring to an organisation and we always tailor our approach to our client’s needs.
Based in Dalston, we work alongside our sister company, The Bakery - a corporate accelerator with access to an amazing network of entrepreneurs and start-ups. When we can we love to explore the local area and surrounding areas of Hoxton, Shoreditch and London Fields whether it’s on one of our multiple away days, lunches or drinks after work.
Working alongside The Bakery means we also get to work on building solutions for today’s most up-and-coming start-ups. No idea is too small, and no challenge is too big.
Please send us your portfolio, your CV and a short message explaining why you’re the ideal candidate for the role to the email address below.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are currently working from home. Once the COVID-19 pandemic is over, we will look to embrace new ways of working and will be exploring flexible working that is tailored to all employees and designed in consultation with them.
As part of our Equality Policy, we are committed to eliminating workplace discrimination, encouraging and valuing diversity amongst our employees. We welcome enquiries from everyone.
Recruiters - we value your expertise however we do not require your help for this role, thank you!