Graphic Designer UndutchablesNieuwkuijk, Amsterdam, North Holland, NL
As a Graphic Designer, you are responsible for creating visuals appealing to the target audience; children between the age of six and 12! It is your responsibility to visualize your designs & ideas into presentations, logo’s, artwork, packaging and so on. In this job, you will work closely with the rest of the creative team but will also proactively reach out to other departments such as sales, project management and product development. Every customer is different and you adept your visuals to the individual customer’s needs.
- At least 3 years of experience on agency side (B2C) as a (graphic)designer
- Clear affinity with our target group: 6-12 year old kids and retail.
- MBO / HBO in graphic design (skills more important than qualifications)
- Good knowledge of Adobe programs (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Experience in 3D and/or online & digital design is a plus
- Business level of German and English
- Fulltime (40 hours) availability; you are able to be flexible during busy times
Our client offers the chance to join an international team in which you will have a lot of freedom in your work. There is flexibility concerning working from the office and home office.
Salary from: €2750,-
Salary to: €3000,-
Our client is an international marketing agency that provides marketing solutions to a broad range of parties. The projects they work on have an innovative and dynamic character.
They are now looking for a Graphic Designer with a business level of German. Do you enjoy using your creative mindset and working within a small and international team? Read on!
Good to know
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge. IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Lara Goode, Undutchables Eindhoven
+31(0)634 15 42 31