Graphic Designer UniqloParis, Île-de-France, FR
As a Graphic Designer for UNIQLO France, your main missions will be to:
Working with the Visual Merchandising team members to ensure a great UNIQLO customer experience in-store.
Ensuring VM graphic content creation and collaborating with all related departments.
Applying the brand’s Global and EU Visual Merchandising guidelines to the French market.
Maintaining a high graphic quality as a brand by proposing the best graphic solutions.
Preparing final print files and interacting with printer providers.
Collaborating with the Marketing creative when possible.
• 5 years design experience.
• Strong design background in-house or agency. Agency experience is a plus.
• Experience or high-interest in the fashion industry is a plus.
• Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• In-situ mock-ups (Photoshop ok / Sketchup is a plus)
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Team spirit
• Enthusiastic and pro-active mindset
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and maintain deadlines
• Languages : French and English (good level of spoken and written English)