Graphic Designer UpworkMilan, Lombardy, IT
Upwork has partnered with a Large Enterprise client who is a healthcare solutions company that enables global healthcare organizations to address complex challenges to improve health and business outcomes.
The company’s mission is to create and deliver solutions for health care and life sciences today and tomorrow by integrating their expertise in technology, medical science, and communications. In order to continue that mission, they need an experienced Graphic Designer with UI Design experience based in Milan. Italy.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing design concepts and developing artwork for a variety of multichannel deliveries.
- Designing diverse Digital and print deliverables such as Visual-Aids, Websites, Brochures, Snippets, Posters, logos, Web Banners, Interactive PDFs, and E- learning Modules & Covers for products and services.
- Ensuring to understand thoroughly and follow the branding/Asset guidelines and apply them on designs.
- Ensuring consistency of brand and program identity throughout all stages of project execution and creative development.
- Developing frames and graphics as per client brand guidelines and meet the quality metrics as per client requirements.
- Developing color palettes and stylesheets as per directions.
What catches our attention?
- 5-7 years of experience in User Interface Designing and design of other digital and print based deliverables.
- Significant expertise with design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD and InDesign.
- Someone who possesses excellent drafting skills and sophisticated use of colour and in-depth domain knowledge.
- Detail oriented, well organized and timeline driven.
- Good understanding and knowledge on CSS and CSS3 and HTML4/HTML5.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate with relevant years of experience. Preferably Fine Arts Graduation.
- Proficient with Italian and English.
You get to showcase your talent and share your creativity with one of the top healthcare solutions companies worldwide.