Graphic Designer VMCHMelbourne, Victoria, AU
- Full time position based in East Melbourne, two minutes from Parliament Station
- Great culture with fun, friendly team and supportive environment
- Excellent Not for Profit salary packaging benefits
About the role
Our in-house Graphic Designer is a key member of our team of professional marketers, communicators and fundraisers. VMCH is a large, diverse organisation with over 2,400 staff, supporting more than 9,000 people, so we have many stories to tell! This is a busy role, working across different mediums as you execute branded communications to strengthen the VMCH brand and market position. If you can provide great design solutions, are versatile and an all-rounder, then this may be the role for you.
Skills & experience
- Love design and taking a creative approach to design challenges
- Are a master of most design packages, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have a Bachelor Degree or higher qualification in design
- Enjoy working as part of a team
As an employee of VMCH you will be provided with ongoing personal and professional development, career pathways opportunities, a positive and supportive workplace culture and excellent salary packaging benefits.
VMCH are a Catholic not-for-profit organisation, providing services including affordable housing, residential aged care, retirement living, community and disability services and specialist education to 7,600 people across Victoria. We operate in over 50 locations, have 2,600+ employees and over 600 volunteers maintaining our 24/7 service to vulnerable people across Victoria.
If you meet the above criteria and are passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
To work at VMCH, you will be required to supply proof of work rights, an Australian Criminal History Check and a Victorian Employee Working with Children Check. You may also be required to supply an International Police Check.