Graphic Designer YES StudioShoreditch, London, England, GB
YES is looking for an ambitious Designer to join our five person team in Shoreditch, London.
YES is an art direction, design and technology studio founded in 2004. We are based in London and work with a global client list within the areas of culture and commerce.
Clients and collaborators include Sir Paul McCartney, Warp Records, Peter Saville, Penguin Books, Phaidon and the V&A. Our work has been recognised by GRAMMY, BAFTA and D&AD awards.
We pride ourselves on a good work/life balance and the collaborative working experience in our studio.
You will be responsible for the design and delivery of a broad range of projects under the mentorship of our senior creative team.
You will also be working directly with clients in order to understand and develop creative strategy and application.
You will lead and manage your own projects as well as jumping on to others when needed.
In this role you will
- Design and deliver publishing projects
- Develop branding for clients
- Design and deliver printed brand elements
- Visual design for digital projects
- Help us improve our tools and processes
- A portfolio that demonstrates working across a range of media and applications
- Experience working from concept through to delivery
- Proficiency in Indesign, Photoshop
Who are we looking for?
- A conceptual thinker with the ability to articulate your ideas to the team and our clients
- Someone who thinks in terms of systems and scalable solutions with an impeccable attention to detail
- A contemporary design practitioner with an interest in interactive design principles and patterns
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The role starts with a three month trial period
How to apply
Applicants should forward their CV and work examples by email.
YES is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. You will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
No recruitment agencies, please.