Industrial Designer Christoph Behling DesignLondon, England, GB
Christoph Behling Design is an award-winning product design studio focussing on high-end design for international clients, such as TAG Heuer, amongst other leading brands.
Please visit our website for further insight into our work.
We are seeking highly motivated designers to create break-through products, in the field of watches for men and women, and in bathroom environments. The studio is made up of an international team from a wide range of backgrounds – we are keen that you bring a fresh, new perspective to the studio and are up for a challenge.
- junior or middleweight designer
- keen eye for detail and enjoys pushing designs to a high level of refinement
- strong graphic awareness
- great 2D (Illustrator, Photoshop) and 3D skills (Solidworks preferably)
- enjoys working on projects from initial brief to completion
- ability to work under pressure
- strong team player
If experienced, we would like to see evidence of strong 3D surfacing skills, and an excellent understanding of brands relative to the projects undertaken.
Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Salary will be dependent on experience and skill level.
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio (no bigger than 10MB).