Industrial Designer DO&COVienna, AT
DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality
Culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations on three continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 10,000 employees. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment and we give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can fully unfold their strengths.
DO & CO Vienna is looking for a
Senior Industrial Designer (m/w/x)
- Design and development of innovative concepts for packaging, tableware, interior design and furnishing in the fields of airline and event catering as well as restaurants, lounges and hotels
- Project management for industrial design developments – translate concept ideas into final commercial products Ensure smooth production process in close cooperation with manufacturers & customers
- Identify, research and source new materials and production processes
- Presentation of ideas and concepts to management and customers
- Relevant university-level degree in industrial/product design
- Full literacy in Adobe Suite and 3D programs (Rhino, Keyshot)
- 7+ yrs. of relevant experience in product design/development from concept to finishing
- Experience with major national and international brands, Design agency background is an advantage
- Professional experience in the food-industry is a plus
- Passionate thinker about consumer behavior
- Interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a listed business
- Willingness to take direction and learn from others
- Fluency in English written and spoken, German is an asset
- Willingness to travel
- A chance to work in a fast-paced and demanding global growth environment
- The opportunity to design products and develop ideas for renowned premium clients
- A job in one of the world’s most livable cities
Please apply online and upload your CV as well as your portfolio (pdf format max. 3 MB). Candidates must be eligible to work in Austria. The deadline for applications is 15th October 2020. Interviews will take place in Vienna or via Skype.
For this position we offer a minimum salary of € 42.000,- gross p.a. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Become a part of DO & CO Aktiengesellschaft, Stephansplatz 12, 1010 Vienna and support the amazing team in the HQ office Mahlerstraße 9, 1010 Vienna.