SENIOR DIGITAL ART DESIGNER
ACNE Berlin is part of the Swedish multi-disciplinary creative collective, ACNE. Based in Stockholm and
established in 1996 as a small creative shop, the ACNE family now has offices in Los Angeles, London,
Berlin and Paris and consists of hundreds of people creating fashion, toys, computer games, advertising,
furniture, magazines, theatre, as well as commercial and interactive projects.
The Berlin studio is expanding and looking for a highly talented senior digital art director.
The Senior Digital AD:
You live and breathe digital. Besides having a fine-tuned aesthetic, you are a charismatic team member,
someone that is strong in writing as well as presenting ideas for top agency teams.
You should have several years of agency or production company experience and the capacity to guide a team
of designers and working closely with developers to realizing innovative projects and maximizing creative
You have a good comprehension of how design and creativity fits into technologies such as web, Flash,
HTML /JS, 3D and animation as well as an understanding of how to realise projects in a variety of other media,
such as film, photography, digital installations and so on.
You have in-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong concept development, design and layout skills for interactive projects that have their roots in
experiential browser based experiences and/or other interactive digital work
- Excellent understanding of composition, color, imagery, typography
- Strong working experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash and image optimization for various platforms
- Experience creating and working with site maps, online ads, rich media storyboards, user flow, wireframes, and other information architectural technique
- Sr. level in Photoshop and Illustrator. Must understand the benefits and limitations of HTML, Actionscript 3.0, XML, CSS and major browsers. Benefit if you have Motion Graphics experience.
- Excellent understanding of user experience issues
- Solid experience creating web graphics, animations, user interfaces, icons, style sheets, color schemes, templates and layouts
- Ability to self-manage projects and work within time deadlines
- Team oriented, self-motivated
- Fluent in English. German and Swedish optional but a plus
You will be responsible for the design and artistic direction of interactive projects and the Berlin studio
The AD has to serve as a hands-on designer for multiple clients in collaboration with creatives, directors,
UX designers and production teams that ensure the quality of their projects.
You're passionate in regards to your work and executing it to perfection.
Start Date: January/February 2014
Please send your application and work examples to the contact mail address.