GRAPHIC DESIGNER & WEB INTEGRATOR
REPORTING TO: FASHION EDITOR
SALARY: BASED ON EXPERIENCE (+ CLOTHING ALLOWANCE)
oki-ni was founded in September 2001. Initially a gallery space and online store, oki-ni was created
to work with established brands and progressive designers, offering inspiring products to knowledgeable fashion consumers. Exclusively limited-edition, oki-ni’s early history was defined by a series of successful collaborations with world-renowned brands including Adidas, Levi's, Paul Smith and Porter.
Today, oki-ni.com is an online fashion destination, showcasing the world's leading luxury brands alongside
the brightest new designers. With over 110 brands sourced from around the globe, oki-ni offers a blend
of contemporary menswear, sneakers and accessories like no other, matched by exclusive content
We are currently looking to add a committed and organised Graphic Designer & Web Integrator to the oki-ni
marketing and creative team. The Graphic Designer & Web Integrator is responsible for managing and
producing both digital and physical design projects from brief to fulfillment against deadlines.
The role involves working closely with the marketing and studio teams to create and deliver design
work to support the business.
The successful candidate will have previous digital design experience, a pro-active attitude and a record of
innovative design initiatives. A thorough understanding of and a keen interest in the digital and menswear
landscapes are essential.
• Assist with the design, creation and production of all forms of visual communication.
• Deliver all marketing collaterals: emails, homepages, promotional materials, landing pages, animated
banners, printed ads, packaging etc. Artwork will be published across site, email, social, mobile and print.
• Create visual designs that effectively communicate seasonal concepts and brand identity.
• Ensure a consistent brand image across all brand touch-points and channels.
• Liaise with the editorial, marketing, press and technical teams to design from brief and deliver excellent
site imagery with strong visual impact.
• Collaborate with the editorial team to coordinate and manage the seasonal editorial calendar.
• Drive innovation with original visual concepts that assert oki-ni as a market leader.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ years experience in the creative industry ideally within fashion, e-commerce or a digital creative agency.
• Thorough working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign and Illustrator.
iOS, Android etc.
• Keen intrest and proficiency in responsive design and new web technologies.
• Strong and directional understanding of typography, colour and layout.
• Creative thinker with a proven track record for innovation, striving for the highest levels of creativity
and innovation at all times.
• Proactive with the ability to foster the continuous improvement of the look and feel of the site.
• Ability to present design work with clarity and enthusiasm.
• Ability to work on multiple projects.
• Strong personal interest and understanding of the menswear luxury market.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send a C.V. complete with covering letter to contact mail above. Successful applicants will be called to arrange an interview at the earliest convenience.