Location: SydneyAt Honeywell we are driven to create teams with a mix of styles, thinking and people – because we know that keeps us at the cutting edge of innovation.
Our employees collaborate to turn bright ideas into real life solutions that positively affect the world in which we live. Using innovative technologies that make our world cleaner and more sustainable, secure, connected, energy efficient and productive, Honeywell is committed to delivering big results in everything we make and do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a an experienced and collaborative User Experience Designer to join our Experience & Design team in North Ryde and help us deliver great experiences with awesome products.
Together, we will deliver outstanding innovative products, through a deep understanding of the problem space and by creating solutions that are powered by awesome technology which ladder up to Honeywell business goals. Honeywell is currently transforming itself from an industry driven blue chip giant to a lead solutions company. The variety of our businesses and applications will challenge your creative talents and our global footprint will expose you to diverse cultures and developing markets.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
· Work with cross-functional teams to understand visual and interface requirements on a product-by-product basis and work with the user experience and development teams to design, prototype, test, and deliver user interface designs
· Work closely with User Experience leaders to deliver design solutions for Honeywell Building Solutions
· Apply progressive user experience design practices.
· Engage in voice of customer site visits and develop insights and outcomes to drive and align teams around opportunities
· Create and execute human-centred designs that differentiate our brands in the marketplace around the world
· Contribute to HUE best practices for user experience design throughout the product development process
· Collaborate with other Global Experience Design (HUE) studios and business units to promote an Esprit de Corps for a growing world-class organization
· Have a strong interest in Smartphone applications, technology and staying on top of trends and new best practices for mobile and web
Honeywell offers an inclusive, flexible and supportive culture, with merit based pay for performance, along with ongoing training and development opportunities for those that have the desire to succeed.
We work hard to make the world a better place. With the support of a global organisation and a culture of teamwork and camaraderie that is second to none, Honeywell employees can navigate their way around the world and progress from career to career within the same dynamic company. Our employees are encouraged to be visionaries and they achieve great things to build a team of results-oriented individuals, then empower them to make the world a better place.
Where will your visions lead you?
Honeywell Building Solutions delivers integrated technology solutions that help our customers become safer, more secure, productive, energy efficient and competitive, whilst improving comfort conditions and compliance with new legislation. We have built a global reputation for delivering competitive advantage to our customers through design, implementation and support of cost-effective solutions that are aligned with business processes, objectives and outcomes, coupled with an absolute focus on customer satisfaction. For more than 60 years, HBS has delivered solutions to business, industry, and consumers in the Pacific region. As an affiliate of Honeywell International Inc., we are part of a highly diversified global technology and manufacturing company represented in 95 countries with offices in New Zealand, and in every state and territory in Australia.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer that supports a diverse workforce.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply for this position.