Location: FrankfurtSenior Visual Designer
Who we are:
Motivated and inspired by what's next, Razorfish helps its clients navigate the unknown, drive change and
transform business. One of the pioneers of marketing in the digital age, Razorfish has a unique blend of
technology, creativity and media at its core. The agency’s world class capabilities in strategic consulting, experience design, brand building, technology platforms, data services, retail/commerce and media services enable transformational work for clients including Audi, McDonald’s, IKEA and DHL. Razorfish’s team of 3000
experts spans 20 regions, including Australia, Brazil, China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Singapore,
the United Kingdom and the United States.
Razorfish is part of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit Razorfish.de, like us on Facebook
or follow us on Twitter.
Razorfish. Here for tomorrow.™
A strategic problem solver with expert interaction and visual design skills, you will work on creating
the visual language for our global account DHL, in an exciting multidisciplinary environment.
From large scale applications, service design platforms, value-led campaigns and business intelligence
solutions you will bring to life DHL’s brand vision, customer relationships and service innovations.
Your passion and enthusiasm for cohesive, user centred cross-platform experiences will drive a strong
digital-led communications ecosystem for the brand.
You will work hands-on and closely with an award winning team of business strategists, user experience
architects and creative technologists, reporting into our creative director.
• Apply conceptual visual design thinking to create useful and innovative digital user experiences
• Develop solution oriented visual concepts that improve business needs and audience experiences
• Create visual prototypes
• Supervise junior designers and interns
• Ensure quality delivery across all creative assets
• 5- 7 years experience in visual design for multi-platform digital projects
• Excellent design portfolio
• Strategic and brand relevant thinking
• Excellent graphical and conceptual skills
• Experience with mobile and responsive platforms
• Excellent knowledge of design processes
• Experience with information design and information graphics ideal
• Good attention to detail, efficient in production
• Good understanding of emerging design trends and technologies
• Excellent knowledge of established design tools
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Team spirit, commitment and reliability
• Very good English skills