Location: BerlinGAME ARTIST MOBILE GAMES
As our new Game Artist you will create graphics, animations, do the layout as well as complete
the interface design for our 2D mobile games. You will work independently in our mobile team
comprised of product managers, marketing specialists and developers.
GameDuell has over 80 million users worldwide that give you the opportunity to inspire and wow them
with your layout and impressiveness of our mobile apps.
Here in Berlin, Europe’s very own Silicon Valley, you can find cultural variety, a creative environment
and one of the most important cities in the gaming branch.
* The adaption of our games for iOS and Android in close collaboration with the mobile team
* Design and completion of animations and graphics for our 2D mobile games
* Creation of user interfaces (e.g. menus, buttons, text)
What we expect
* Completed studies in design, trained digital media designer or similar qualification
* Passion and fascination for social games and mobile interfaces
* Experience in the area of interface design and animation
* Very good knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
* Basic experience in graphic design for mobile phones
* Good sense for functionally and visually attractive interface design
* Flash know-how is desired
What we offer
* Creative freedom
* Independent work in an agile scrum team
* A nice, international team
* Flexible working hours
* The chance to work in Germany’s metropolis Berlin, in a loft office in Mitte (Coca Cola, fruit,
pool table, table tennis table, roof terrace etc.)
* Starting immediately in full time
Please note that only applications with digital samples of your work (online portfolio, website link, flash animations, etc.) can be processed. We look forward to receiving your complete and detailed application
and work samples via e-mail to Ms. Andrea Freiheit (firstname.lastname@example.org ),
subject "Game Artist Mobile Games".
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.