Location: Seattle, WADesign
Contact: Send an Email
Contact: Send an Email
Taphandles is a high energy and collaborative award winning design and manufacturing company based in
downtown Seattle. We are the leader in supporting the beer industry with the most innovative and unique product marketing available. Our products consist of tap handles, lighted signage, and custom point-of-purchase items
for breweries across the globe. Our design-to-production cycle is short. You will see production samples of your design efforts in a matter of weeks. You will see production pieces hit the market in a matter of months.
You will contribute to and assist in bringing concepts to life from sketch through to full 3D renderings
for a variety of point-of-sale products. Your ability to meet tight deadlines with a high productivity rate
is essential to this position.
We are based in downtown Seattle close to transportation, restaurants, bars, and the waterfront.
We are looking for someone with a positive 'can-do' attitude, who takes direction well and is an us first,
me second type of person.
We have a daily happy hour with 3 taps to select from at our bar including a nitro tap and a gluten free tap.
We like to play darts and ping pong.
- Illustration and digital PSD rendering
- Rapid sketch concept ideation
- Adobe Suite
- Rhino3D or ZBrush (not required but helpful)
- Keyshot (not required but helpful)
- Healthy dose of silly (https://media.giphy.com/media/OoPijfuAvOtfa/giphy.gif )
- You will have an opportunity to create innovative product design for some of the biggest brands in the world
in addition to over a thousand craft beer brands.
- On a typical day you will touch at least 2 projects, generating thumbnail sketches, digital PSD renderings,
and/or 3D Keyshot renders
- You will have the opportunity to learn about our manufacturing capabilities such as: metal machining, wood working, urethane casting, die-casting, injection-molding, electroplating, 3D printing, artwork decoration and more.
- You will have the opportunity to learn Rhino and/or ZBrush
- You will have the opportunity to create 3D prints for your own personal designs
- You will be expected to grow professionally and personally
- You will learn a lot about Craft Beer
- You will do all of this in a fun, relaxed, friendly and supportive environment
Please submit your resume and PDF portfolio (