Lionhouse are on the hunt for a junior designer to join our fantastic creative team.
We’re after a great all rounder, someone with around one year’s studio experience who can get stuck in to
all aspects of design work - from daily amends to big ideas. Being able to use Adobe Photoshop,
Illustrator & InDesign to a high level is essential.
We work with a variety of clients, on a diverse range of projects.
You’ll be involved in everything from print and branding work to digital work, including websites and social
media, so a solid understanding of these is important.
• You’ll be working closely with the rest of the team, so being friendly and having strong communication
skills are important.
• Enthusiastic about design
• Thoroughly immersed in the world of design, interested in keeping up to date with current trends and news
(at work and in your own time), and willing to learn new skills
• An understanding of print and digital design (artworking etc)
• A strong understanding of typography, colours and layouts
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• A degree in design would be an advantage
• Having at least one year studio experience is a must (either through internships or previous employment)
• Due to our location, having a drivers’ license and a car would be essential
• A fun, interesting person to add to our collective
We’re offering a competitive salary to the right candidate, after a three month probation period, to make sure both you and ourselves are happy.
If you fit the bill, please send us an email to:
contact mail with a PDF portfolio (please include your name in the PDF file name)
or a link to your website.