Other 21 ButtonsNew York City, New York, US
US Marketing Director
21 Buttons is changing the fashion game - through technology and talent. It has become the leading fashion social network in Europe where more than 6 million users come to get inspired by their favourite influencers and friends’ ready-to-shop content. With over 10 million outfits shared, 21 Buttons allows anyone no matter their audience size to earn revenue from sharing their personal style.
Launched in our first country just over 2 years ago and now with more than 3000 influencers across the UK, Germany, Italy and Spain, we’re growing faster than ever and now are keen to find someone as passionate as we are about our project to join the team at this exciting stage of our company’s journey of propelling our ambition of Stateside expansion.
As the US Marketing Director, you will be responsible to help launching the app and make it grow within the market. You will identify and develop the marketing strategy and handle the business details to ensure that the directions given to the team contribute to accomplish the overall organization’s goals and strategy, budget management; not forgetting team's dynamics helping to lead performances and obtain the best from each team member. You’d be joining a truly international team of young and motivated creators, thinkers and problem-solvers who are wildly driven to achieve the same goal of being the global authority of social fashion.
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives in a fast growing tech-company
- Plan and manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing, PR and communication budget
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Determine and identify Marketing, PR and communication objectives, goals, KPI’s (Maus, installs…), strategies and tactics.
- Establishes and reports on Key Performance Indicators. Insures integration of digital content plans within overall marketing goals and works collaboratively with relevant marketing team members.
- Champions teams in assessing and solving complex brand challenges and have core competencies including social media, SEO, paid social knowledge, project management skills, content inbound marketing and content writing.
- Conceptualize large scale creative ideas.
- Will be managing the entire marketing team (more than 7 people at the very beginning and expected to grow); PR and communication Manager, Social media Manager and the influencer Director. Reporting to Country Manager and work alongside the marketing team in the headquarters.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business, Communications, Public Relations or Marketing
- 5+ years overall marketing experience in progressively larger roles, complexity of campaigns, and increasing budgets.
- Creative team player with high energy and a passion for e-Commerce and marketing
- At least 3 years of experience working in a mobile company
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
- Technical marketing skills
- Deep understanding of the media landscape as well as fashion & media industry.
- Strong relationship management skills: ability to foster collaboration, value other perspectives;
- Results Driven
- A strong content writer and oral communication skills, ability to articulate ideas and persuade stakeholders;
- Solid creative-thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline driven, matrix-oriented environment;
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple projects and/or responsibilities in parallel
- NYC position based