Other After DigitalGlasgow, Scotland, GB
After Digital is actively recruiting experienced Project Managers, with a digital agency background, to play an integral role in our growing team!
Your key strengths and experience will be as an end-to-end project manager – you’ll know how to get the job done well, meeting client and project targets along the way. You will be capable, dependable and able to hit the ground running in this role.
Strong communication and people skills are essential, we’re looking for someone who is empathic and savvy at problem-solving. In this role, you will work closely with our clients as well as with our internal design/UX and development teams.
With a focus on the arts, culture and education sectors, you’ll be working side by side with our clients; sector-leading organisations such as the Southbank Centre, Donmar Warehouse, London Philharmonic Orchestra, Dulwich Picture Gallery, Royal Academy of Dance, Honolulu Museum of Art, to name a few. We take pride in developing and nurturing our client relationships to deliver outstanding results and ongoing partnerships, and this is something you will play a key part in.
With diverse, exciting clients across the UK and also in the US, there will be opportunities to travel, expand your personal and professional experiences and help to build our international reputation.
It is a dynamic, fast-paced role that unites organisational, communication and diplomacy expertise to build relationships and deliver projects on time and on budget.
Beyond this, there is a real opportunity for growth within the agency. If you are hard working, able, enthusiastic and proactive you’ll be able to set the course for your development within this role and beyond.
You will join a team of Digital Producers, reporting to the Head of Digital Production.
“It’s a great experience, guiding projects from design stage to go-live and then working with clients to continuously improve and deliver the highest quality online experience for their users. It’s an ongoing, collaborative process and one of the great things about being both a project and accounts manager.”
– Mhairi O’Neill, Digital Producer, After Digital
- Minimum 3-4 years Project Management experience – running full digital projects/multiple projects in tandem, ideally within an agency environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Experience of agile and waterfall project management, or Prince 2 qualified.
- Strong commercial awareness of project delivery, profit, loss and margin retention.
- The ability to prioritise workloads effectively, and delegate when pertinent.
- Comfortable with both client and internal communication (verbally and written) – particularly in requirement gathering and relay, budget/scope restrictions and translation of technical language.
- A propensity for detail and an eagerness to continuously learn and improve your understanding of the latest technologies and processes in Digital Innovation.
- Proactively anticipate and mitigate risk in the project lifecycle.
- Exemplary time management, often working to time-sensitive deadlines.
- Conversant in Google Docs/JIRA/Service desk.
- An interest in, or experience of working with, clients/organisations in our key sectors (arts, culture, ticketing, education).
- An appreciation and general knowledge of the importance of user experience (UX) within digital.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Sales experience, inputting into proposal documents, ITTs and supporting client pitches.
We believe in your development and creating a good working environment for all. We offer a range of great perks and benefits, including Culture Club, reading allowance and training and regular personal development. You can read more here.
If this sounds like the next step you’ve been looking for in your career please, send us your CV and a covering letter telling us about your experience and what makes you right for the role (paying close attention to the Key and Beneficial skills listed).