Other AirshipParis, Île-de-France, FR
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.
Learn more about our Customer Engagement Platform or read our blog.
About the Position
We collaborate very closely with our Product Management and Program Management teams as well as our other engineering teams. We collectively strive to make the dashboard a joy to use for our customers, and our engineers have frequent and vital opportunities to help decide how to accomplish that goal.
In 2018 we completed a massive project to move our infrastructure from bare metal to Google Cloud Platform. We are still learning and planning how to take advantage of this evolving platform into the future. We would love to find people who are knowledgeable or curious (or both) about cloud computing and managed services.
We want to hire a great human who is also a great engineer. We hope that you can hit the ground running and that your experience, drive, and ability to work well with others can help our team grow.
- You have 7+ years of experience in an engineering role
- Established history of providing technical leadership for projects and/or teams
- Strong communication (both verbally and in writing) in both french and english
- Deep experience working with Python in a web framework
- Deep experience with relational databases (with or without an ORM)
- Experience with Django
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with React and/or TypeScript
- Experience with node.js
- Design experience
- Testing enthusiasm
- A healthy skepticism of frameworks
- Experience with RPC communication across diverse microservices
- A desire to find or build useful internal tooling
- Experience working in a cloud environment