Other Amazon Web ServicesSingapore, Central Singapore, SG
Digital Design & Web Producer
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking a self-starter, driven, and talented web design and content producer to join the Asia Pacific (APAC) regional programs and campaigns team to drive the awareness and adoption of the AWS Cloud across APAC predominantly through events and online marketing campaigns. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a fast growing business, and to drive significant value for customers building sophisticated, scalable applications.
Roles & Responsibilities
Our APAC Web and Digital Marketing team is looking for a passionate Web Design and Content Producer to create user friendly online presences for our targeted audiences, with an emphasis on brand approach. This candidate should have a sound understanding of UI/UX standards and responsive design, so that we're able to continually improve the best experience for our users.
- Gather requirements from internal stakeholders
- Convert design mockups to HTML
- Create digital and print assets for use in banners, landing pages, videos, email templates & power point presentations.
- Work with brand guidelines to deliver positive user experience across our digital properties.
- Ensure consistent branding throughout all creative assets.
- Create and manage templates and style guides.
- Maintain a digital assets repository.
- Design and build online advertisement banners for Search Marketing campaigns.
- Design and build info graphics and other social media assets.
- Support field marketing managers in creating assets for events.
- Work on team projects that deliver visual impact and influence to increase user engagement and conversion.
- Fluent in Korean and English
- Degree in graphic or web design or related discipline.
- 8+ years experience designing for online and print.
- User-focused with a strong understanding of typography, color and layout.
- Highly creative and able to think outside the box.
- Excellent working knowledge of XHTML, HTML, CSS.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Able to work on a Mac.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player who is also able to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Extremely well organized and detail oriented.
- Deadline driven.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Korean as the successful candidate will be dealing with Korean market
- Experience designing for mobile interfaces
- Experience with UI/UX
- Experience designing infographics
- Working knowledge of using enterprise marketing tools