Other ChapelLondon, England, GB
[ Illustration Agent ]
We’re in search of an accomplished Illustration Agent to join our diverse team and assist with agency management, client liaison and artist handling.
Who we are:
Chapel are an award-winning content and creative agency, specialising in storytelling for print and screen. As champions of creativity and originality, we are looking to diversify our operations with a view to representing some of the finest contemporary artists.
Who you are:
- Proven 3+ experience within a design agency environment
- A superb awareness of contemporary and commercial art
- In-depth knowledge of commissioning and managing illustrators
- Capable of proactively and sensitively engaging with clients
- Adept at handling administration with an eye for detail
- Comfortable with adhering to financial and legal obligations
- Understand and value the importance of teamwork
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A curious mind with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
What you'll be doing:
- Crafting an exceptional black book of artists
- Generating contracts, managing time-plans and costings
- Supporting artists from creative proposal to delivery
- Proactively contacting clients and suppliers
- Managing workflow and ensuring a smooth day-to-day
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to be there from the beginning, shaping an agency as part of a headstrong and passionate team. The initial contract is 12 months with a view to taking on a permanent role.
How to apply
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV and covering letter to hello(at)studiochapel.com, using the subject line ‘Illustration Agent’.