Other Flow CreativeManchester, England, GB
[ Production / Client Manager ]
Flow is a multi award-winning creative agency that specialises in motion and branded content for national and international clients. Our work includes - brand identities and systems, advertising and social campaigns, films, 2D and 3D animated content and TV commercials.
As a studio we have a bold creative style and a design-led approach to visual storytelling. We work with brave, forward-thinking brands that appreciate the value that exceptional creative brings, and are willing to take a risk to achieve their business goals.
Since its formation in 2016 Flow has become established as a leading motion studio, with an impressive portfolio of animation work for an equally impressive roster of global clients. The studio has recently evolved to offer brand strategy and identity as well as digital design, alongside our motion work.
Following a successful four years that has seen Flow grow the design and motion team, set up a beautiful studio in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, create a raft of standout work and winning 17 industry awards along the way, we're looking for a Production/Client Manager to join the team to drive delivery of our projects, develop strong client relationships and help us continue to grow and develop as an agency.
We’re very excited to add this role to our awesome team, working across brand and motion projects for a range of exciting, international campaigns.
This is a really important role for Flow, you’ll be responsible for managing the creative team and ensuring clients have an awesome experience of working with us.
You’ll be a natural ‘plate spinner’ with the ability to manage a number of projects and clients at the same time.
You will be used to working in a busy creative agency, be able to take the lead with client management and help to guide the team to produce exceptional work.
You’ll be a great communicator, have excellent people skills and be able to get the best from our internal creative team, our freelancers and suppliers, and ensure our clients feel informed, looked after and listened to.
You’ll have exceptional attention to detail when making sure feedback is actioned and projects run smoothly, as well as a commercial awareness of the studio in relation to project efficiency and profitability.
The role will involve working closely with our creative director on the quoting, workflow and delivery of projects from start to finish. You will keep clients informed of progress and status, and ensure our creative team are made aware daily of their responsibilities for each project.
A passion for design and a love of craft and storytelling is essential, as well as a desire to lead a team to create ground-breaking work.
- Resource planning/management of our creative team and freelancers
- Manage projects and client communications
- Managing and keeping our systems updated – e.g. Harvest (timekeeping software) and Charlie HR (our HR software)
- HR – supporting with team reviews, prep and follow-up where required
- Supporting with business strategy and the wider plan for our team
- Some support with finance relating to projects, including:
- Quoting for work
- Raising invoices and sending to clients
- Keeping track of project sales
- New business support, including:
- Help manage new enquiries, ensuring all clients and prospects have been responded to
- Help writing proposals and pitches for new enquiries
- Help to present pitches and new business meetings
- On-boarding new clients
- An energetic and positive attitude
- A desire and ability to lead a team
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- An ability to establish good working relationships with existing and new clients
- A proven track record of managing projects and teams
- Be driven and motivated to make a difference
- Be proactive and use initiative<
- Proficiency in G Suite (Docs, Sheets)
- The ability to represent Flow in new meetings and at events
- A good knowledge of the design and motion industry and a good understanding of Flow – and how our work fits in
- Be able to support the process of pitching and submitting tenders and proposals
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a similar role
- A passion for creating awesome design, animation and film
- A genuine interest in our clients and desire to help them
What you’ll get from us:
- A fun, talented and collaborative team to work with
- A beautiful studio in the Northern Quarter with a vibrant and creative atmosphere
- Flexible working options
- The freedom and autonomy to own the role and develop the agency
- The opportunity to work on exciting creative projects for global brands across – brand, animation, broadcast, digital and print
- A competitive salary
- Company pension scheme