Other GrowNorfolk, Virginia, US
We're hiring a Digital Strategist.
Grow is a digital experience agency. We make industry-leading digital experiences, platforms, and campaigns for some of the world’s most beloved brands. Our clients know us as a committed partner who delivers every time. Our team knows it’s possible because of the incredible culture we’ve built. The strategist will bring insight and focus to each assignment, inspiring world-class creative thinking on how innovative digital experiences can meet clients’ and consumers’ needs. The right candidate will be innately curious about both people and tech, an original thinker and talented dot-connector, and a self-starter.
- Gather and analyze marketplace context, competitive positioning and audience data
- Support our strategy & engagement leads in conducting qualitative research
- Continually inspire colleagues and clients with emerging trends and innovations in business, digital marketing, culture, and customer experience.
- Be the in-house brand expert by understanding the client’s brand voice, target market and category influences
- Generate research-based insights that tap into brand truths, audience attitudes/behaviors and digital opportunities to inspire creative concepts
- Develop strategic communications recommendations and plans, such as brand architecture, campaign plans, content strategy / plans, etc., and build compelling presentations
- Provide a clear framework for innovative digital experience opportunities through succinct, well-defined briefs and guide conceptual development to align with the strategy
Success in this role looks like clear, focused, inspiring creative briefs that consistently provoke never-been-done-before ideas that are on-target.
Digital experience and three to five years of previous agency experience in account planning, strategy or research required. Must have had direct responsibility for developing discussion guides, writing creative concept briefs, defining website strategy, building strategy presentations, collaborating with creative teams, and analyzing results. Must be exceptionally articulate in both writing and speaking. Experience or interest in the tech, gaming, entertainment and sports industries is a plus.
Business level ability in English - every additional language is a plus
You’ll start with a full month of paid vacation and holiday leave, including two weeks in which the company pauses operations—one in midsummer, and one during the holidays. A wealth of additional company benefits include health, dental, matching 401k, disability, paid training, and more. In addition, we promise you’ll have everything you need to be productive, comfortable and happy in the workplace.
This is a full-time position at our office in downtown Norfolk, Virginia. Grow offers paid relocation and temporary housing for selected candidates. Grow is located in downtown Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA – an amazing coastal city that blends the beach lifestyle with a richly evolving culture. As part of a community of like-minded people, we spend our time creating great work and building the culture around us. We regularly put our creative and technology talents toward building the city in which we want to live and work.
Yes, you’ll work for amazing clients and projects in an inspiring environment. But best of all, you’ll find yourself among a close-knit group of 50 incredibly talented and motivated colleagues who inspire each other every day. Our team of technologists, creatives, strategists, and producers all work together under one roof to help some of the world’s most beloved brands connect with audiences in new and unexpected ways.
To see our work, visit www.thisisgrow.com/work.