Other Herzog & de MeuronBasel, Basel-City, CH
Visual Artist (100%)
Herzog & de Meuron is an international architecture firm with its head office in Basel and subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, UK, and USA.
Our group of Visual Artists in the Design Technologies Department supports the project teams by creating high quality images, visualizations and other graphical content to communicate our ideas internally and externally.
To complete the team in our Basel office we are seeking for immediate employment a Visual Artist (100%).
- Professional experience in the field of architecture visualization or a degree in architecture or interior design
- A minimum of five years’ experience, ideally using 3dsMax in combination with V-Ray render & Adobe CS
- Advanced 3D modelling and rendering skills to achieve realistic and creative lighting
- Experience with Unreal Engine4 or Unity3d will be an advantage
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines professionally
You will support the development and production of architectural design projects at all stages of planning, detailing, and documentation. The primary responsibility is working closely with project teams to strategize and employ the creation of renderings and other visual content such as material and light studies, diagram and virtual-reality scenes or animations.
You enjoy working in an international and creative environment. Candidates should be fluent in English (German and/or French is an advantage), self-motivated and have the desire and talent to constantly improve and develop your skills.
Your application should include a cover letter, a complete resume, and a portfolio in a PDF format not to exceed 10 MB. You can send your documents either by using our online application form (see link below) or by posting it to us referring to the reference number P19-12.