Other Klaveness DigitalOslo, NO
Challenge the industry. Challenge yourself.
Working at Klaveness Digital means getting the best of both worlds: a fast-moving technology company backed by an established shipowner with a long tradition of innovation.
Our mission is to bring shipping and logistics into the future by optimizing our Fortune 500 customers’ maritime supply chains through bleeding edge technology with the ultimate goal of having a positive impact on our customers costs, risks and CO2 emissions.
With great ambitions for CargoValue we see the need to expand our organization and grow our product team!
We are looking for a Product Manager that will join our dynamic and fast-paced environment, working with strong cross-functional teams to design and develop features that will help CargoValue become the leading tool on the market for seaborne logistics. The feature teams are organized as self-contained units, that oversee the development and delivery of different product features to production. This autonomy requires a strong connection between customers, the commercial team and our technical teams in order to deliver innovative product features of high quality, and as our new Product Manager, you’ll be an instrumental part of this. We have a strong product team of Product Managers that you`ll work closely together with – and learn from.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead and organize cross-functional teams, being an important part of delivering innovative and high-quality solutions within CargoValue
- Work in a structured and methodical way to optimize the team's day to day operation
- Take part in the creative process of solving customer needs and developing concepts
- Have a deep understanding of CargoValue's commercial, user and technical objectives and deliver them in the product
- Clearly articulate the business value to the development team so they understand the intent behind the new feature or product release
- Bridge the gap between different functions within the company and aligning all the teams involved — namely marketing, sales, and customer support.
- Prioritize features by ranking them against the strategic goals and initiatives together with the Head of Product
We’re looking for someone that:
- Has experience in leading cross-functional product development
- Has a true passion for product management, and you see yourself in a role that fuels innovation and steers progress from concepts to finalized products and features
- Is thriving with both operational and strategic work
- Withholds a strong technical understanding or interest, being able to communicate with developers on different aspects
- Is committed to continuous improvement of themselves, their team and the organization and the ability to inspire their team to go the extra mile
- Is customer-oriented and has a commercial sense, both to develop new business and to follow up customers
- Thrives in teamwork and cooperation with others, and withhold strong communications skills and the ability to share domain and business knowledge with colleagues
- Some UX/UI experience is an advantage, but not a requirement
- 3+ years' experience from Project Management, Technology, Consultancy or other relevant fields
- Higher education (BSc or MSc or equivalent) within a relevant field, or relevant work experience
- English proficiency/fluency, both written and spoken
Not sure you meet 100% of the criteria? Apply anyway, we have a strong culture of internal growth!
- You will be a part of a highly-skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long term personal growth. We value flexibility and a trust-based work environment.
- A healthy work-life balance. A balance in life is important to us, and we accommodate flexible work hours that allow for having a healthy work-life balance. We believe in flexible working hours and offer the possibility to work from home when needed.
- You will have a real opportunity for impact, both within our industry and on our product development
- A competitive compensation package
- We have a cabin at Hafjell which is great for skiing, and a house in Spain great for relaxing
- A great cantina and really good coffee
Is this you or do you know someone that might be suitable? Apply now or reach out to Nora Aagaard at email contact or +47 450 50 582 if you want to learn more.