Other Little SnoozeStockholm, SE
Little Snooze's mission is Happy & Healthy babies in our noisy world. Babies are much more sensitive to sound than adults. A noisy place can be unpleasant and potentially dangerous for the development of our little ones. Our sound-absorbing products improve the nap time, prevent overstimulation for a relaxed everyday life.
Join an ambitious impact startup in Stockholm!
Little Snooze is in its infancy and you can help us to bring it to the next step.
Our team is growing and we need support in our everyday activities.
- You are self-sufficient and you like independent work.
- You have strong interest in design, kids products and sustainability.
- You have an exceptional can-do attitude.
- You have interest in entrepreneurship and business developmnent.
- You speak English fluently, Swedish is an advantage.
What do you do?
- You have the chance to see the work of a startup from the inside and take over responsibility.
- You will gather information, do research and develop strategies.
- You will execute consumer interactions and focus groups workshops.
- You will support our way to our market launch, finding partners
- You will also participate in seminars and workshops about IP, Life cycle assessment and more.
- You can support the product development process.
We will support you in all your activities! The role is to some extent adaptable to your own qualifications and your own individual goals.
Where do you work?
You have to be located in Stockholm! Our office is in Södermalm (remote work partly possible).
Why join us?
We're on an exciting journey and we want you to join us right when we're about to take off! If you want to be part of a company that live by innovation and sustainability, we are the right fit for you.
Who we’re looking for:
We hope that you are able to work with us for 4-10 weeks starting as soon as possible. The internship is unpaid with the opportunity to grow into a position beyond the initial period.
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
- Near public transit
- Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
- Equity package
- Want to be a partner? Look no further.
- Social gatherings
- Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
- Remote work allowed
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience
Working at Little Snooze
Little Snooze worries about your baby's health, just like you! We ensure your babies safety by providing headwear that absorbs harmful noise in everyday situations. The invisible noise pollution impacts millions of people around the globe causing significant health effects such as stress, heart diseases and high blood pressure. These problems have an effect on all age groups. Especially babies and children suffer from noisy environments because they are more sensitive. Research shows that children experience stress and impairments in attention level, reading skills and restless sleep as well as difficulties in concentrating and reading. We solve this problem with sound-absorbing products!