Other MADE.comLondon, England, GB
[ Junior Stylist ]
Who we are
At MADE.com we believe that everyone should have access to great design. So, we’ve taken a unique approach to making and selling furniture - no middlemen, no agents or importers. Instead we work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture and homewares at a fair price.
It’s not an easy task – it takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen where everyone has an important part to play. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for a Junior Stylist, who will work closely with our Ecommerce Art Director and Senior Production Manager to drive the MADE.COM brand aesthetic into our ecommerce product imagery. Working in our London photographic studio, this is an exciting opportunity to create beautiful, aspirational imagery in a rewarding environment.
You’ll need to be self-motivated and a genuine team player, willing to get stuck in, with a hands-on and positive attitude.
- On-set styling for our ecommerce photographic and video studio.
- Working closely with the Product, Retouching and Video teams, to translate the MADE.COM brand aesthetic into our e-commerce product imagery
- Own astute on-set styling, working collaboratively with our photographer to generate creative solutions around set and product challenges
- Generating styling mood boards and set design ideas for our lifestyle photography/videography
- Procure props for each shoot working to strict budgets and timelines
- Work confidently under pressure in a fast-paced studio with challenging daily shot counts
- On-set assistance for pack shots when needed
What you’ll need
- Portfolio demonstrating styling experience across still life photography
- Provable experience working within a similar environment
- Experience dealing with the Asian markets would be a plus
- Strong creative eye
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Being abreast of competition and industry practices
- Positive attitude
- Driven, proactive, adaptable and able to take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Commercially focused
What we offer
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative and fun office environment.
- We’re proud of our diverse, supportive company and culture. Our very own in-house Culture Club plans a variety of activities from our annual parties, social events and more.
- Temptingly good employee discounts on MADE.com (30% for you and 15% for your family & friends).
- 25 days holiday per year (on top of bank holidays), plus an extra day of holiday for every year served up to a ceiling of 30 days.
- Free, unlimited access to over 13,000 eLearning courses to support your development.
- We believe it’s important to give back, so we give you one paid day off each year to get involved in any community or charity volunteering activity of your choice.
- Excellent employee benefits including private healthcare (with discounted gym membership), pension, life insurance, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan to name but a few.
Up your street? Apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in London!
PLEASE APPLY WITH YOUR PORTFOLIO. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.