Other MonclerDubai, AE
[Visuel Merchandiser ]
The Visual Merchandiser contributes to the advertising, marketing, and sales efforts of our Boutiques in Dubai, Doha, Lebanon and Turkey by developing and taking charge of the visual look of the stores and its merchandise.
Key Responsibilities :
- Be Responsible for all the Visual Merchandising activities of the Middle East area
- Contribute to the realization of window and in-store visual merchandising schemes (windows, mannequins, styling ) following the guidelines and the MONCLER standards.
- Train in-store teams on VM guidelines
- Ensure the stock verification of VM tools
- Plan the activities prioritizing main projects. Support the retail team in the opening process from layout project to floor plan definition
- Periodically visit Boutiques and provide advice, implement and follow up the Merchandising Strategy
- Give suggestion during suppliers' selection and support in scouting of new suppliers.
- Prepare a budget proposal of the activities , order confirmation and verify the invoices; check periodically on budget and update the costs file. Verify timing constraints.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Arts & Design, Fashion…
- Around 5 years relevant experience preferably in luxury fashion industry
- Enthusiastic team player, willing to work in an international environment
- Driven to achieve results, a self starter who works well on own initiative
- Rigourous with excellent attention to details
- Highly organized, self-motivated and multitasker
- Proactive, flexible and agile, able to bring new creative ideas
- Eager to learn and take new challenges
- Strong presentation, influence and training skills
- Excellent product knowledge and sensibility
- A True passion for retail, products, design, consumer experience, luxury
- Fluent in English and Proficient in MS Office