Other RalphLondrina, Paraná, BR
[ Creative Social Strategist ]
We’re looking for an avid social media user with a year or two of hands-on experience in a similar role to join the Ralph London team.
This is an opportunity to work on the best entertainment brands in the world, and learn from very experienced creatives.
As a Creative Social Strategist you will put your strategic, copywriting, analytical, creative, people and project management skills to the test.
You’ll get involved in a variety of briefs, tasks, and clients, working for Red Bull and Netflix (and almost certainly more).
You will focus on creating best-in-class campaigns and content across multiple channels in order to ultimately take ownership of specific clients and projects.
A multi-faceted role, you will help with all things social including insight, strategy, creative concepts, planning, production, client management, copywriting, community management and analytics.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with clients to understand goals, manage expectations, and track approvals.
- Work with visual team to create high-calibre, original, on-brand, and shareable graphics.
- Be comfortable when dealing with show talent, influencers and fans.
- Create content calendars and trackers.
- Understand the tone of voice of a campaign and be able to translate into copy and visuals.
- Work as part of Ralph's social media team to review and check all work before publication, and to share and divide work efficiently.
- Schedule and post social content; assume responsibility for the content.
- Run community management for social profiles - engage old fans and find new ones, identify and interact with influencers, flag and escalate any potential issues.
- Keep track of Key Performance Indicators; track results and analytics; draw meaningful conclusions and learnings from these metrics.
- Suggest and experiment with new social media and marketing tools that will make our team more efficient and effective.
- Take ownership of the campaign - take initiative to pitch new ideas for it, and be an active brainstorming partner.
- Stay aware of developments in social media, current trends and memes, technology updates, and top news stories in the space.
- Be able to problem solve independently, ready to multi-task and manage more than one project at a time and finally stay calm in high-pressure situations
Salary: circa £25,000 depending on experience
Hours: Mon-Fri 9.30-6pm (but there may be a requirement to work outside these hours)
Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
How to apply
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter (no copy and paste please) to contact mail explaining why we need to hire you, and why you want to work at Ralph.