Other ScriberiaLondon, England, GB
[ Content creator ]
Scriberia is a unique business with a unique story to tell. We partner with organisations big and small, all over the world, and empower them to think, work and communicate visually.
We have big plans when it comes to our content, and we’re looking for a new member of our marketing team to help us deliver them.
We need a content creator who can get to grips with Scriberia’s unique proposition, and communicate it with confidence across all of our platforms. You will be an efficient, intelligent writer, with an eye for detail, an ear for tone and an innate understanding of the difference between great campaign copy and a deep-dive case study.
You’ll also understand the power of visual storytelling, and enjoy the daily capture of Scriberia studio life through photography and videography that will engage our online community, and deepen their understanding of our work, its impact and its value.
You will be an enthusiastic, generous and confident creative, a team-player and a natural collaborator, who is happy and able to work independently. You will be part of a small but industrious marketing team, that enjoys all the advantages of being fully integrated with a wealth of in-house creative talent.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Articulate with absolute precision, through a variety of media and channels, our story, our values, and the impact our work has on our valued clients.
- Create content (written, visual and videographic) for social media, marketing collateral, including emails, website, and targeted campaigns.
- Assist in the co-ordination, delivery and sharing of marketing collateral
- Document Scriberia studio life in fresh and engaging formats
- Contribute to the ideation of new campaigns and assets
- Build relationships with all teams in the studio, to keep on top of our news and new projects
Experience and skills:
- A proven track record of high-quality, multi-media, branded content creation
- An understanding of key metrics that prove the value of your content
- Experience using an email marketing platform, SquareSpace CMS, and social channel management
- A creative thinker who shares our belief in the power of pictures with a practical purpose
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter by email no later than January 31st with ‘Content Creator - Your Full Name’ in the subject line.