Other SERENITE Luxury MonacoMonaco, MC
Serenity Luxury Monaco is high-end interior and exterior furniture brand dedicated to hospitality professionals. For several years now it develop its own decoration and interior design office, specialized in high-end hospitality. Conceptualization, APS, APD, DCE, FF & E, monitoring and production management, site and installation monitoring and management characterizes its know-how until a delivery of the finished project. Thanks to its network of specialized factories around the world and its internal team, SLM offers a haute couture service for exceptional projects.
Profile : Project Manager
SLM is looking for a project manager specializing in architecture and interior design.
- Knowing how to deal with plans and details of furniture design, layout and hotel architecture.
- You must be irreproachable in your work methodology and archive your work in a consistent manner for their internal and external dissemination.
- Drawing skills and the ability to represent creative principles in a precise manner are essential.
- Dynamism, rigor, technicality, creativity and humility are the values we are looking for.
For this mission you must justify a minimum of 5 years of experience in the interior design / furniture factory and site monitoring (restoration, Hotel, etc ...) Able to manage one or more projects from the design phases to execution (APS, APD, DCE, FF & E, etc.) you will have to be independent and rigorous to control the various internal and external collaborators and to answer their requirements.
Mission : Project Manager
- Recommendation of technical solutions
- Participations in customer meetings, supplier, collaborators
- Piloting and relationship with design offices, external architects and all the people who work on project construction
- have credibility and Represent the company externally for project monitoring with the different technical and architectural stakeholders.
- Architectural culture, know how to deal with construction process, technique and design. Relevance.
- Oral ability to present a project
- Site monitoring, quality monitoring and finishing
- Travel in France and internationally frequent
- You are proficient in professional English, both written and spoken.
If this offer exciting and you feel you have the skills we are looking for, please send your resume and portfolio (PDF or online). Case studies of design, with good examples of conceptual development and detailed CAD drawings as well as finished and photographed projects are a big plus to better understand your skills.
Thank you also to send a cover letter explaining why you want to work for us and why you are suitable for this job.
Candidatures without portfolio will not be considered. Candidates retained until the interview phase will be notified by e-mail. If you do not receive an answer within three weeks of your request, suppose you have not succeeded.