Other Shiro GamesBordeaux, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, FR
Shiro Games is an independent video game development studio based in Bordeaux, France. Our team is made of talented and passionate developers who strive for excellence and are brave enough to make bold decisions on a daily basis. We're always looking for more great people with good hearts, a will to take on any challenge and the ability to bring a new perspective that will make Shiro Games an even better studio.
Shiro Games is the maker of the million seller Northgard and upcoming Darksburg. We are looking for a talented 2D Concept Artist to work on a unannounced project. You will join an experienced team on a brand new open world low-fantasy RPG, with the opportunity to transition into a larger role on the project.
What you will do :
- Create high quality concept art that can include gameplay shots, characters, objects, architecture and environments, user interface etc. in a range of art styles.
- Create beautiful concept art quickly and coherently.
- Create high quality stylized illustrations.
- Actively taking part in general design discussions and meetings, and help define and refine the art direction.
- Troubleshooting and seeking solutions to art related problems
- Great teamwork, ethics and self-motivation.
What you must bring :
- 3-5 years game industry experience
- A passion for gaming
- A varied portfolio showing different styles and techniques
- Great autonomy and creativity
Experience with UI creation is a plus
- Based in Bordeaux, in a very nice neighborhood near many restaurants, pubs, etc.
- Salary will be based on profile
CV, lettre de motivation et portfolio (obligatoire)
A l'attention de : Fanny Laraignou