Other VoodooParis, Île-de-France, FR
[ Senior Game Artist ]
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Voodoo apps total over 300M monthly users and have generated 2 billions downloads.
Having outperformed in the competitive casual gaming market, Voodoo wants to explore new areas: video streaming, content curation, news, user generated content and social apps.
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger ! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market. You will join a small and high performing team. Through your work you will develop your skills and help us to deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world!
You can join two different teams depending on your talents and ambitions : the casual and ultra causal games team, or our games lab whose objective is to test deeper gameplays closer to midcore titles.
- Create beautiful and intuitive mobile games
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanicsWork on all aspects of the game ( game interface, mockups, icons, optimized assets and animations)
- Be able to bring new game ideas and features
- Be able to develop your mobile sensitivity
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a game artist
- You are passionate about casual mobile games
- You are passionate about finding trends, gameplay and game mechanics
- You have excellent skills in creative clouds : photoshop, illustrator, after effects
- You have experience in 3D softwares such as MAYA or BLENDER
- You have knowledge of Unity Engine
- You are able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
- You speak and write French and English
Nice to Have
- A track record with successful mobile games