Other WGSNLondon, England, GB
Product Design Lead
Applications Close: 27 April 2020
We're looking for Product Design Lead to join our team in London. As part of our global design team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches. You will be a champion of design & user experience
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams in an agile and lean environment. You’ll collaborate with product designers, developers and product managers to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every design decision you make
- Advocate a user-centric approach and involve users throughout the design and development process to validate design assumptions
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Take an interest in the design discipline & be an active participant within our design community. You’ll also have the opportunity to help shape and grow our culture
Who you are
- A solid designer with quality obsession for your craft and keen eye for detail
- Have a compelling online portfolio demonstrating product design expertise
- A strong communicator and storyteller. You have the communication skills to engage with the business and users, and help the team align with the product vision
- Have strong analysis skills to translate user requirements into prototypes and patterns
- Have expertise in UI/UX prototyping tools
- A desire to step outside of your comfort zone, learn new methods and get stuck in
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
WGSN is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us