Other Wildish & Co.London, England, GB
Wildish & Co. is a creative studio that makes brands, campaigns and digital experiences.
We help brands grow through creativity and collaboration.
As well as helping dozens of start-ups create their new brand, our clients of global brands include the Duke of Wellington, Nestlé, Vogue, Film 4, Penguin Books, BBC, Canon, Hiscox, TielleLoveLuxury, MTV, Mercedes Benz, Heineken, SodaStream, Kabuto Noodles, San Pellegrino & Kinder Bueno.
We're rated #1 in London 2020 on Clutch for branding and #1 on The Manifest for our creative work.
We are looking for an experienced brand manager with strong account management (or client-side) experience, to help run digital marketing & campaigns for our key accounts.
Working totally intergrated with the client and reporting to our Strategy Director, you’ll be responsible for driving the account forwards through a year of activity.
With a focus on digital marketing & social, you’ll work alongside our Strategy Director to run, report, optimise and grow our offering.
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for running your own account in the tech / start-up space, this includes looking after key account management, campaigns, KPI's & budgets
- Audience building & keyword analysis (Initial keyword and phrase research, highlighting existing and potential terms, with a focus on areas with most opportunity and lowest competition)
- Auditing & SEO Management including optimising key page content & reviewing the site for technical & structural flaws
- Content strategy & CMS content management
- Copywriting - creating (or finding someone to create) SEO-driven blog posts & content support each month for the client
- Community Management across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram & Google
- Create new ideas for the accounts that will be effective in generating new business & measuring success against set metrics
- Paid Management across Google, Facebook, LinkedIn
- PR & media distribution experience / understanding
- Monthly reporting & recommendations (using Google Studio dashboard or similar)
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and presenting reports
- Managing the P&L of the account, responsible for the clients ad spend and recommendations
We're reasonably flexible with these requirements, but we'd expect you to have something like…
- 3+ Years or so experience in-house or agency experience
- Experience creating & delivering on content stratgies
- A body of work / track of record of copywriting to brief
- SEO & Google Analytics (and Google Dashboard) experience
- A keen interest in digital marketing and best practices
- Extensive experience of paid management across Google, Facebook & LinkedIn
- Digital marketing & reporting experience
- Social media & community management experience
- An expert user of digital tools - using the essentials but also showing us what's new & cool.
- A comprehensive understanding of SEO standards and accessibility.
- Great attention to detail.
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to clients requests
- Experience with Google Studio or similar marketing & metric tools
- You are an independent manager of workload with experience taking lead on accounts
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- You are a confident presenter
- And you are a strong team player - both within the creative studio as well as with other areas of the business. Taking feedback constructively and effectively into processes as well as being able to bring a well considered design sensibility to other teams within the business.
Nice to Have
- The key account you will be on is in a B2B organisation in the tech space - experience witih similar desireable but not required
- The second account you'll be running is likey a B2C vegan / plant-based brand
- And whilst you'll be largely working on key accounts, we'll also like support with our own agency marketing, this includes PR opps, awards, community management, paid ad management & support with new biz efforts / campaigns
- 25 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- + Bonuses
- £500 per annum professional learning and development fund
- Flexible working with the option to work from our London office in SecondHome (London Fields) where we benefit from a full cultural programme including weekly yoga, meditation, discount at Liberia bookstore, members drinks & regular events & classes.
- Ability to work from our Wiltshire office anytime (if you fancy getting out the city!)
- Support to set up working from home environment
Please note - it's essential you can provide 2 quality employer references upon request.
How to apply
Please email a covering letter & CV and portfolio (if poss) to contact mailwith the Subject: Brand Manager Role