UX Designer AccentureAthens, Attica, GR
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Work you'll do
As a UX/UI Designer you will be responsible for understanding the user and business needs and transform them into a digital experience. You will create products which are intuitive, simple and targeted to meet business goals. Your day to day tasks will include the enhancement of user satisfaction by improving usability, accessibility and excitement associated with a product.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions or features.
- Conduct user research and user acceptance tests, to support the strategic design decision making concerning existing core functions or new features.
- Follow a user-centric design approach and evaluate your designs based on the test and iteration model.
- Accountable for definition and execution of visual design language by translating the brand identity system to digital touchpoints.
- Create user experience concepts and visual aesthetics for business webpages or applications, ensuring all interactions are intuitive, understandable and easy for the user to follow.
- Make design ideas tangible for the team and client through visual storytelling, service design, and interaction design techniques.
- Ability to present, explain and defend the advantages and trade-offs of your design and receive constructive feedback.
Who we're looking for?
- 1-3 years of design experience (preferably 1 year in a senior role at a digital agency)
- A bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of standard design applications (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision); experience with video editing, motion graphics, and prototyping software is a plus.
- Proficient with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
- Understand Visual Design and Data Visualization as a discipline and a practice.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Advanced understanding of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile
- Ability to work as a team player and thrive in a collaborative environment with multidisciplinary teams.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.