UX Designer AccusonusAthens, Attica, GR
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to join our multi-disciplinary team. We invent new technologies to help content creators tell engaging audio/video stories. As part of our design team you will focus on transforming our technology advancements into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use products, addressing the needs of both first-time users and sophisticated experts. The ideal candidate is familiar with what it means to ship a feature. We want to work with people that understand the challenges of designing interfaces for software that creators use to tell their stories.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating wireframes, interactive prototypes, user flows, visual design mockups, and interfaces to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Understanding business requirements and objectives, while applying industry UI/UX best practices to serve the user needs.
- Working closely with the Product team to deliver amazing user experiences, taking them from idea to execution.
- Collaborating closely with engineers during product development to translate designs and prototypes into highly polished, functional products.
You are a good fit if you have:
- 4+ years of professional experience as a UI/UX Designer across multiple platforms (desktop, mobile, web) with a portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables.
- Solid experience with defining and/or updating/managing Design Systems and Pattern Libraries, preferably for large projects (product-oriented).
- Good understanding of interactive fundamentals (designing interfaces with consideration of interaction and motion, not only graphics).
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD) as well as other industry-standard interactive design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, InVision).
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
- Basic programming skills (HTML, CSS, Python, Qt) and/or the ability to create prototypes is a plus.
- Experience as a user of audio or video software applications is a plus.
What you get:
Working at accusonus is unlike any other place you've worked.
- We are a fast-growing startup, backed by both private and institutional investors.
- We work hard and love what we do, including learning new things.
- We move fast, encourage experimentation and measure everything we do.
- We build and promote the next-generation audio repair and music creation software.
- We offer competitive salaries and private health insurance.
Accusonus builds next generation audio repair and music creation software. We think that audio repair should be fast, simple and accessible to everyone. We believe that computers are ideal tools for jamming, inspiring and creating the sound of the future. We develop our own patented Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence technology in order to enable previously unimaginable sound processing workflows. Accusonus consumer technology has been licensed to some of the world’s biggest consumer media companies and is literally used by millions of content creators every day. Accusonus is based in Massachusetts (USA) and in Greece (Patras, Athens).