UX Designer Altran IDNeuilly-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, FR
We are Altran ID, the Innovation and Design team of the Altran Group. We are growing rapidly and we are about to become the Altran’s World Class Center for Innovation and Design: a worldwide network of designers working for local and global clients, start-ups and big companies, supporting them through a design thinking approach.
Our team finds its special identity and wealth in a balanced combination of mixed profiles (human factors, designers, engineers), complex projects and above all, team building and welfare at work!
Descriptif du poste
Imagination and creativity will be your day to day tools to invent tomorrow’s products, interfaces or business models. Together with our clients, we work at finding the best and most attractive solutions to their constraints and needs, through a unique problem solving co-creation approach.
Our team praises hard work, solidarity and having fun together. You will join a team with other junior and senior designers, to imagine tomorrow’s interfaces in multiple areas of the industry such as energy, aerospace, banking and insurance, consumer goods, healthcare, telcos etc...
We are looking for new colleagues with curious minds, able to work in a multidisciplinary team and to manage multitasking.
Within the team, you will have the opportunity to practice or to sharpen your knowledge in design thinking, cognitive ergonomics, creative problem solving in a dynamic and enthusiastic work environment.
- 5+ years of industry experience as part of a multi-disciplinary design team
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams
- Fluent in visual design tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch
- Fluent in creating quick and dirty prototypes (e.g. animations with AfterEffects, interactive prototypes with InVision or Axure, etc.)
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of design process
- Ability to cope with stress
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Must be organized, analytical, and dynamic
- A passion for design and people
- Willingness to travel
- Seek out opportunities for self-development
- Engage with and work within changing multi-disciplinary teams
- Develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships
- Continually strive to exceed client expectations
- Communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner
URL to apply: