UX Designer AvriosZürich, Zurich, CH
Founded in 2015, Avrios makes mobility work for business. We are a rapidly globally growing software startup providing our clients with an intuitive SaaS platform to manage their corporate mobility. With over 700 clients, we are proud to call ourselves one of the fastest-growing startups in Switzerland.
At Avrios, you will find an exceptionally committed team that has loads of fun. We call Zürich our home but, with a team of 45 people, featuring over 20 nationalities, we are a group of passionate and humble people from all over the world. Working here means lots of room to take ownership, continuous learning (not just technically), and the joy of seeing the results of your work being used by "real" people.
Product Design (at) Avrios
Great product design is essential for the mission of Avrios: With our easy to use interface, we make mobility management for companies simple, transparent and fun. Our product design team is at the forefront of this mission: In close collaboration with both engineers and product managers, you analyze the tricky problems of our users and design pleasing and intuitive solutions for them.
Part visual designer and part UX specialist you don't just focus on the color of the pixels but take pride in developing a deep understanding of the problem you are solving, resulting in an incredibly simple and delightful experience.
- Several years experience in designing incredibly intuitive and beautiful interactive interfaces for web apps, ideally as part of an in-house product design team
- Strong visual design skills as well as expertise in modern web and mobile UX
- A deep desire to understand users' problems and the ability to see the world from their point of view
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- Fluency in Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision (or other prototyping products)
- Portfolio with web app (and ideally mobile) projects that highlights your approach to problem-solving, as well as the solutions themselves
- Fluency in both written & spoken in English & German. THIS IS A MUST!
- A Swiss or EU passport (or another permit that allows you to work in the EU or Switzerland)
- Competitive compensation in both cash and stock
- A generous education budget to invest in both your personal and professional growth
- Lots of fun and insightful activities from regular hackathons to team off-sites
- An incredibly dedicated, experienced and very international team
- The freedom to have a big impact on a fast-growing international startup
- A great culture that promotes open feedback and personal development
- An open remote culture, with centrally located offices in the heart of beautiful Zurich