UX Designer BarakaDubai, AE
Salary: $4,000 per Month
Company and Culture: a newly formed, VC backed FinTech start-up. A young company being built by a mature team for an ambitious outcome. This is an opportunity to join the founding team with ample room to grow, develop and be rewarded. Passionate, ambitious and loyal employees will be considered for employee shares in the future.
Role: The role is to support the technology and marketing team by helping execute UX/UI design for new products and maintaining a high-quality design aesthetic across the different marketing channels for the brand. This role is essentially for a lead designer that can work with our team on a full-time basis initially remotely with the potential of relocating at a later time. Creative and dynamic candidates that want to contribute to the development of a newly formed brand are encouraged to apply.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- Design and prototype intuitive and engaging content that includes but is not limited to digital ads, responsive email design, RWD, applications, platforms and digital products with interactivity via no-code tools like Webflow.
- Participate throughout the design process end-to-end, from discovery, through design, build, test, release, maintenance, measure and optimization.
- Collaborate with UX Designers to decipher UX problems into actionable items to solve business problems.
- Provide clear and organized support through the preparation and hand-off of assets to developers.<
- Prepare files and assist in the organization and logging of assets within digital asset management system.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, and original graphic designs to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Stay abreast of design trends and technologies, continuously looking for creative ideas, inspiration and resources to sharpen your craft.
- Regular Attendance is required
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment
- 5+ years of digital design experience mainly focused on product design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, etc.).
- Expertise in Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, InVision or equivalent design and prototyping applications.
- Experience with light animation is advantageous.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and Adobe AfterEffects, especially experience with no-code tool Webflow.
- Cutting-edge design aesthetic, utilizing color theory, typography, other visual elements to maintain brand-identity.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and an eye for pixel-perfect design.
- Strong understanding of design standards and best practices with a curiosity around emerging technologies.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team and company succeed.
- Proactive, solutions-oriented with ability to prioritize workload and deliver on-time creative with strong project management, organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrates ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high-level of professionalism.
How to apply
Contact: Interested applicants should contact us by email with a short intro, portfolio and or CV highlighting their most recent and/or relevant experience.