UX Designer CloudsnapAustin, Texas, US
Cloudsnap is looking for a senior UX designer to be a key member of our product team, helping set the vision for the future of our product. You’ll be instrumental in taking our platform to the next level, as our first UX designer working in close partnership with the product manager and head of software engineering. You’ll have the ear of the CEO and work closely with the CPO.
- Work in close collaboration with product managers and engineers, designing our product for the future, targeted at business users.
- Develop lo-fi/hi-fi mockups and prototypes to effectively articulate product vision that can be easily translated into code
- Produce polished visual design specs that are clear and directed
- Help us define and implement our UX metrics strategy.
- Mature our whole UX process and UI design
- Assess the usability of new and existing features and make suggestions for improvement
- Leverage analytics to measure success, and support decision-making
- Write clear and concise copy
- Map out the customer journey, both in and out of product
What are we looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of UX design experience, preferably in designing complex products. A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Design is an added advantage
- A strong portfolio of your past work that details your challenges, ideas, and impact. We would really like to see a project where you distilled a complex problem into a simple interface.
- You’re comfortable working at all levels of UX, translating feature docs into wireframes, use case flows, interactive prototypes, and mockups.
- You’re proficient with a design tool, such as: Sketch, Adobe, Figma, Invision. We’re open to others.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, typography, interaction, information design, and responsive design, as well a passion for modern UI design trends.
- Ability to effectively present and justify design decisions to stakeholders.
- Ability to function independently, be self-directed and to thrive in ambiguity.
- Team player, willing to help and share knowledge with team members, open to feedback and constructive criticism
- You can successfully juggle multiple projects and still meet deadlines.
- You can envision the big picture but still manage and keep track of all the details.
- You’re comfortable in an agile environment where many technical features are being designed simultaneously and priorities are shifting.
- You communicate often with remote team members (or as a remote team member yourself) on any changes that impact projects. We use Slack