UX Designer ConversionLondon, England, GB
Conversion are the largest dedicated conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and testing agency in the UK. We help our clients better understand their customers – and translate this insight into action. As a business our focus is on helping clients create an unfair competitive advantage through testing.
We believe that testing is not about changing button colours, but about creating a testing framework that allows our clients to take risks. This approach allows us to test not only our clients’ websites and apps, but also their pricing, product, and strategy. And the nature of testing means that we can definitively demonstrate and deliver ROI for our clients.
Our team is made up of a number of specialists and generalists with skills spanning: copywriting, behavioural psychology, user research, analytics, UX design, frontend development, and project management.
We’ve delivered results for clients ranging from one-person lead generation sites to the likes of Citrix, The Guardian, and Facebook.
We have grown significantly over the last few years and are investing in the next stage of our growth to help us achieve our goal to help our clients start testing everywhere.
About the role
We’re looking for someone to deliver high quality wireframes and designs for A/B tests across a variety of exciting client accounts.
You will be working closely with the Consultant to understand the insights that they have gathered and use that to inform you work.
- Create engaging responsive user interface designs using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma.
- Understand and apply brand guideline compliant concepts on clients’ websites
- Deliver all wireframe and design tasks for allocated clients, including advanced responsive projects, in a self-sufficient way
- Apply high design standards to all projects (i.e. visually express hierarchy, construct consistent layouts, have a good knowledge of web typography)
- Make design decisions informed by user behaviours and other relevant data
- Apply web design and UX best practice to your work
- Carefully review every test build from a visual perspective and clearly communicate issues to a relevant developer
- Deliver allocated internal projects with an understanding of company’s brand in a self-sufficient way
- Actively participate in design team activities and having ideas for new ones
- Actively participate in kick-off meetings
- Understand and stick to design processes applied in pods
- Deliver all client-related work on time
- Accurately track time for client and internal work
- Eye for detail
- Willingness to learn and take constructive feedback from pod members and other designers
- Willingness to cooperate and help other designers when needed
- Able to articulate ideas and solutions effectively to pod members and other designers
- User centered approach
- Positive attitude to challenges and change
- Passion for creative fields
- Good time management
- Experience designing digital products such as websites (including responsive) and/or applications is required
- Experience using industry standard tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma
- Experience wireframing websites and/or applications is required
- Experience working in a collaborative environment is desirable
Conversion.com is filled with great people with bundles of talent and ideas. Come and join our fantastic team and you’ll be part of an exciting growing agency at the top of it’s industry. Some of our benefits include:
- 25 days’ holiday each year
- Continuous personal development plans for all
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare (AXA PPP)
- Dental and wellbeing cover
- £750 annual flexible benefits package (which can be used for buying/selling holiday, gym membership/childcare vouchers and more)
- Annual travel card loan
- Weekly Ocado order – breakfast, healthy snacks etc, available to all throughout the day
- Special gifts on Conversaries (the anniversary of the date you joined Conversion)
- Fully stocked complimentary drinks fridge
- Charlie the Spaniel (dog friendly office!)