UX Designer DUMBOKöln, North Rhine-Westphalia, DE
Hello, nice to meet you.
Did you hear that DUMBO is looking for a UI / UX designer to work on first-class solutions for complex interactive systems and digital high-quality products?
That would be something for you? First, let me tell you a little bit about the position. You would work at our office in the vibrant »Veedel« Ehrenfeld in Cologne, Germany. Here we produce concepts and design at the same time. You are all about thoughtful ideas, refined user experience and elegant visual design? That’s exactly what we need.
As our new UI / UX designer you are responsible for all aspects of design, from conceptual thinking to motion and visual design.
You would make sure a person’s interaction is as captivating, efficient and straightforward as possible. You also know the user’s understanding and conceptualization of how something works and fits together as part of a larger structure. You enhance people’s satisfaction with a product by refining the usability, accessibility, and pleasure given in the interaction between human and product. Moreover, you would work closely with developers, and sharpen your prototyping skills along the way from paper to high fidelity prototypes.
You would work as a part of our team of highly talented designers and developers. You would be one of us — a truly essential part of our team!
What is important to us: Our teams are led by designers, not project managers. Our partners are hands on and everyone works directly with one of them, Robert or Felix. They know how to push design to market. And our new UX / UI designer will be capable of that soon, too.
Even though we are a small team, our clients are big brands, global companies and industry leaders. So, our work is put into interfaces that are used by millions every single day to get their jobs done. The projects you’d work on are important to them. They trust us. And we’d trust you. What else could you ask for?
Sounds like your next job? Let’s have a look.
- You are a professional. Independent, self-confident, structured and with a strong focus on finding solutions.
- You want to get better. You want to leave the old and break new ground. You’re always one step ahead. That goes without saying.
- You’ve got a bit of experience. You’ve been around. Ideally you’ve been designing websites and apps for 2 to 4 years.
- You have excellent communication skills. You don’t hassle with structuring thoughts, presenting results and providing design rationales. Even when it comes to writing all this down.
- You are a sparring partner for our clients. You listen to our clients and work directly with them and the rest of us. This includes staying up to date on project progress and timeline by yourself.
- Übrigens. Wir sprechen Deutsch mit unseren Kunden. Allesamt.
Plus, you are simply a good egg. You help a mother with a pram into the bus, for example. That’s important to us. We like that.
So, what do you think?
Say hi and introduce yourself!