UX Designer GlovoBarcelona, Catalonia, ES
Glovo is looking for a passionate and experienced mobile and web UX/UI Designer to join our team in Barcelona.
As a UX/UI Designer at Glovo, together with the rest of the design team, you will guide and implement the experience, visual language and overall look and feel of our mobile apps and website, based on design objectives and product requirements. You will work with different teams and stakeholders to come up with intuitive user experiences and killer user interfaces in order to create a compelling visual experience for Glovo's customers, partners and couriers.
- Create user flows and journeys, concept sketches, prototypes and wireframes.
- Define consistent UI components and interfaces based on guidelines.
- Create engaging, usable, and effective interaction and visual design solutions that work to achieve customers goals and delight at the same time.
- Conduct guerrilla user testing and other research techniques.
- Advocate for a WOW customer experience
- Experience in app design for both smartphone and tablet as well as web design.
- Strong portfolio is a must; show us you know how to create an experience.
- Have working examples of well-executed designs that display a thorough understanding of visual language and interaction design principles.
- Expertise with design tools such as Sketch and other prototyping tools.
- Strong understanding of user experience and interaction principles within the constraints of mobile devices, as well as across desktop environments.
- Can collaborate effectively with other creative individuals to produce highly polished and professional finished works.
- Proven ability to interact with stakeholders, manage expectations, and accept constructive criticism of your work.
- Good English is a must
- Graphic animation (Principle, After Effects, …) will be a plus
- Illustration skills will be a plus
Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou, Barcelona (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- Private Health insurance
- Flexible retribution