UX Designer GlovoBarcelona, Catalonia, ES
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 22 countries, and in over 250 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
As a UX/UI Designer at Glovo, together with the rest of the design team, you will guide and implement the experience, visual language and overall look and feel of our mobile apps and website, based on design objectives and product requirements. You will work with different teams and stakeholders to come up with intuitive user experiences and killer user interfaces in order to create a compelling visual experience for Glovo's customers, partners and couriers.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Create user flows and journeys, concept sketches, prototypes and wireframes.
- Define consistent UI components and interfaces based on guidelines.
- Create engaging, usable, and effective interaction and visual design solutions that work to achieve customers goals and delight at the same time.
- Conduct guerrilla user testing and other research techniques.
- Advocate for a WOW customer experience
- Experience in app design for both smartphone and tablet as well as web design.
- Strong portfolio is a must; show us you know how to create an experience.
- Have working examples of well-executed designs that display a thorough understanding of visual language and interaction design principles.
- Expertise with design tools such as Sketch and other prototyping tools.
- Strong understanding of user experience and interaction principles within the constraints of mobile devices, as well as across desktop environments.
- Can collaborate effectively with other creative individuals to produce highly polished and professional finished works.
- Proven ability to interact with stakeholders, manage expectations, and accept constructive criticism of your work.
- Good English is a must
- Graphic animation (Principle, After Effects, …) will be a plus
- Illustration skills will be a plus
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!