UX Designer GoCaterParis, Île-de-France, FR
GoCater is restructuring how the corporate catering industry works. Having joined forces with ezCater, we are the world’s largest online marketplace for catering. We are currently in hyper-growth in the expansive and growing corporate catering market – a €17+ billion market in Europe.
We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
We have been growing 2X per year. Even faster in Europe. But 10X growth is out there, and we want it. Our people are terrifically talented straight-shooters who love what they do. And everyone is generous and kind, too—we have a strict no jerk policy. Ready to join us?
As Product Designer, you will ensure the best customer journey and experience along all GoCater marketplace and applications. By Customers, we mean users making orders, users receiving the food, users managing payments, our caterers and their teams, and our internal team! And our applications range from desktop ordering platform, software for the caterers, delivery marketplace, mobile apps, admin back office etc… There’s so much to build and optimize!
You will work closely with Product Management and Engineers. You will bring us to the next level in terms of Research and User Experience. You will own the voice of the users!
What you will do :
- Leverage what our customers are thinking and turn those insights into best-in-class user experiences
- Collaborate with developers and product managers to maintain design consistency and coherence across our product ecosystem
- Ensure a consistent look and feel throughout existing and newly developed products
- Take full ownership of web design and customer journey in our marketplace
- Analyze functional requirements and transform them into elegant and user-friendly user interfaces
- 4+ years experience in a similar position
- User eXperience experience and portfolio to demonstrate past successes and failures
- Usability test, driven towards research to find the best user experience for given scenarios
- User test, driven towards research to user proof the envisioned experiences of personas across given scenarios
- Mock up / Sketching through wire framing, sketching tools, paper
- Empathy / ability to listen at various user and aggregate their feedback to translate in needs
- Product and e-commerce understanding, pas experience for public web applications
- Ability to sail within ambiguity in collaboration with Marketing and Product Managers
- You will be our Leader, not only an individual contributor!
On top of the interesting challenges of this role, here are a few other perks:
- A competitive salary based on the market
- Stock options in a fast growing, well funded, scale-up
- A huge flexibility around work/life balance
- Medical cover & contribution for public transports
- A new office with a panoramic view of the canal and the Eiffel Tower
- Weekly breakfast