UX Designer GrabSingapore, Central Singapore, SG
Get to know the role:
- Works with designers, front and backend engineers to create user interfaces that effectively support product logic and content
- Design and work with interaction designers on making micro-interactions work across all platform
- Work across functionally with many teams at GrabPay, in particular acting as a bridge between design and engineering.
- Support development teams throughout the implementation cycle.
- Ability to see the full spectrum of design and development challenges.
- Researches and develop new user interface technologies and applications
The must haves:
- 5+ years working experience with developing clean, valid, and compatible web and mobile apps with emphasis on rapid development
- Proficiency in using design tools such as Sketch and Figma.
- Experience in designing and building responsive user interfaces for the web.
- Experience in creating and maintaining living style guides that can be utilised by other engineers.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot functional and layout issues.
The good to haves:
- Experience in conducting usability testing for the web.
- Experience in multi-tasking and managing multiple projects with various timelines.
Get to know Grab:
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform – GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.