UX Designer Grappusgourgaon, New Delhi, NCT, IN
We are seeking a UI/UX Designer who has a knack for coming up with creative solutions to unique problems. Someone who is able to work both autonomously and collaboratively with a cross-discipline team of product managers, strategists, UX designers, art directors, and developers. Someone with an eye for detail and the ability to make beautiful designs.
A bit about us:
Equal parts creative agency, engineering firm, and consultancy, Grappus has a reputation of doing things differently. We work with brands big and small, far and wide, helping them understand, prototype and deploy a broad range of custom tech. We deeply value good design and we cringe at bad UX. We’re not here to just grow big, make money and win awards. We’re here to crack the process of building truly innovative products from scratch. Products that make people say ‘damn’.
People at Grappus usually experience a highly accelerated career growth well beyond the narrow constraints of their ‘job description’. Here, the growth ladder is tailored to you. It operates exactly as fast as you can manage to grow. We’re actively searching for ways to shine a light on our blind spots, whether it is in the products we want to build, the problems we like to solve, or the company culture we try to create. That’s what makes life at Grappus so exciting.
Learn more about us: https://grappus.com/
What we’d like to see:
- You’re a damn good designer. (But you’re not an asshole about it.) You’ve got a bit of experience & you always want to get better.
- You know all about design, and the tools to make design and the tech your designs are built on, but you get that design is really about people.
- You like people. You are good at working with the rest of us, whether it’s designers, developers, producers, clients, the people who clean our office, or the ones bringing our lunch.
- You’re a magician. You listen to our clients and work with them to magically create the very thing that somehow makes their wishes come true.
- You’re the punk who shows up on time. You’re organised. You make sure your project stays on budget. And you take deadlines very, very seriously.
- You have opinions. And you can articulate them. (And you’re not afraid to tell our founders when they are saying something that doesn’t make any sense).
- An exceptional portfolio of shipped products, containing examples of highly usable and beautiful software that solves problems you can effectively articulate
- Read Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines or Google’s Material Guidelines thoroughly enough to spot when something’s out of place, and when to break the mould
- Strong abilities with Sketch, Figma and Principle
- Deep knowledge of modern iOS, Android, Web, and OS X interface conventions
- Exceptionally detailed with excellent oral and visual communication skills, and is comfortable in client-facing situations, primarily when presenting your own or others’ creative work
- Likes to play with motion and inject alternative creative solutions to solve problems