UX Designer GS&FNashville, Tennessee, US
GS&F is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join our growing UX team. The Senior UX Designer is responsible for envisioning, ensuring and improving the quality of user experience for products, services and campaigns throughout their design and development. A successful Senior UX Designer is an innovator, collaborator, problem solver, product owner and thought leader for GS&F and client partners. Acting as an advocate for the user, the Senior UX Designer works with the creative and development teams to create resonant and intuitive experiences.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience designing digital experiences on a UX team.
- Experience designing mobile, web, wearable, and/or IoT/cross-device experiences. Degree in design with a digital focus is strongly preferred.
- Act as a UX design lead for multiple accounts, creating the design strategy and deliverables for key projects. Ensuring we are delivering quality user-centered designs on-time and on-budget is critical.
- Lead design workshops for projects, fostering an environment of creative collaboration on the team to create concepts that ladder up to user research and strategy.
- Work with junior UX Designers to complete all required deliverables for larger projects, such as information architecture, wireframes, prototypes, IxD and high-fidelity designs. At times, representing collaborative work of junior designers of the team during client presentations.
- Design and deploy user testing testing initiatives, taking user feedback and turning it into actionable insights that improve the experience.
- Must have technical experience with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Omnigraffle, Keynote and other similar tools.