UX Designer HoneywellMexico City, MX
Join a team that delivers an end-to-end user experience across every user touch point for our [SBG] businesses, using well established human-centered design principles to ensure that Honeywell products and applications are the most useful, usable and desirable products in the marketplace. You will work on a wide variety of products, domain and applications to keep you engaged, challenged and learning. You will take a human-centered design approach to create an end-to-end holistic user experience.
Create simply amazing experiences for our customers
Strategically drive the creation of the next generation of user experiences on a wide variety of consumer, commercial, medical and industrial products
Take an exciting human-centered design approach to create an end-to-end holistic user experience
User experience designProject collaborationProduct development processCollaboration with human user experience disciplines
You must have
- Bachelor's degree
- Some design portfolio or concepts and commercialized products experience
- Bachelor's degree in human factors, psychology, user experience design or related degree
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork attitude.
- Proficient user experience design skills, e.g., customer journey map, experience diagramming, task analysis, workflow design, etc.
- Some experience with observational research and usability testing
- Graduate degree in user experience design, human factors, interaction design or related discipline.
- Fluent with design sketching and prototyping tools, e.g., Axure, Balsamiq, Visio, etc.
- Some experience with design trends, benchmarking, forecasting and concept creation
- Some experience with project planning, scoping and execution in a phase-gate and/or agile environment