UX Designer IntellectsoftKiev, Kyiv City, UA
Intellectsoft is a boutique IT solution provider headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. Our mission is to help global organizations overcome technology challenges of Digital Transformation. Established in 2007, the company operates multiple offices and engineering centers in the US, the UK, the Nordic region and Eastern Europe.
Our main focus is on the new and emerging technologies, such as Cognitive Computing, Decentralized Applications, Internet-of-Things and Mixed Reality. Our service portfolio includes strategic IT consulting, CX design, development and full lifecycle management of custom products and applications, and system integration.
The company’s strategy is heavily geared towards development of its own platforms, frameworks and reusable components that are utilized for building custom solutions. Among our clients are globally recognized brand names, such as Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many others.
For more information please visit our website www.intellectsoft.net.
Project description: You will join to various projects in different domains. Nearest opportunities: FinTech, Tech, start-up companies from USA, UK and EU
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role (1-3 years);
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (Figma);
- Good time-management skills;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- Portfolio of design projects;
- Team spirit.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Business Analyst and engineers;
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how product function and look like;
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets;
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables);
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness);
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback;
- Create Wireframes, Mockups, Designs;
- Participation in pre-sale projects.
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world;
- Lighthearted, inspiring and open company culture;
- Opportunities to travel;
- Health Insurance coverage;
- English language courses;
- Fresh fruit and other snacks onsite;
- Fun corporate events :)