UX Designer KenshooTel Aviv, IL
About The Position
Kenshoo is looking for a UX EXpert who specializes in the UX design of complex web and mobile systems.
As a member of the UX team, you will own the entire lifecycle of the projects under your responsibility, from thorough analysis of user needs and intents, initial brainstorming, and research to wireframe and user experience along the way. You will be working closely with the product management and R&D teams, adhering to user-centered design principles to craft intelligent, cutting-edge, and user-centered digital experiences.
Kenshoo works in a dynamic market that constantly provides new challenges for the UX team.
Kenshoo puts special focus on driving its user experience to the next level, and the UX/UI Designer plays a critical part in this effort.
By understanding user personas and scenarios, the UX/UI Designer creates solutions that address the requirements in the best way possible, driving it all the way to successful implementation.
URL or PDF Portfolio must be included to be considered.
- At least 5 years of experience designing flows, experiences, and UI for web and mobile products
- Proficiency with both rapid and High Fidelity prototyping tools, with an ability to deliver clear and understandable final concepts to the development and user testing teams
- Highly creative self-starter who places equal focus on the big picture and the small details
- Outstanding ability to anticipate the entire user experience and all aspects involved
- A skilled problem solver, able to understand highly complex problems and deliver elegantly simple solutions
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with usability-testing sessions
- A team player with great interpersonal relations
- Bachelor’s Degree from a leading design school
- High level of verbal and written English
- High level of skills with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Axure - an advantage