UX Designer Klaveness DigitalOslo, NO
We are looking for a skilled UX/UI designer who wants to work both hands on with product design and contribute to our product development.
Klaveness Digital is a Norwegian technology company set out to bring shipping and logistics into the future. We develop intelligent shipping and logistics solutions directed towards some of the world's largest industrial companies sourcing raw materials by sea. Our main product is CargoValue, which helps Fortune 500 companies, to optimize and digitize their maritime supply chain. CargoValue leverages satellite data to bridge the gap between planned and ongoing shipments and their real-time impact on inventories at ports and/or plants. This advanced level of actionable insight empowers our customers to make better informed decisions. With both increased interest and a growing customer base of CargoValue we see the need to expand our organization to meet the demand.
About the role:
We are now looking for a skilled UX/UI Designer with experience from digital product design. You will be responsible for end-to-end product design from idea creation to creating prototypes to new feature design. As our Designer you will contribute to our product development and customer discovery program working closely with our Product Managers and existing design team. You will be a part of a cross-functional company consisting of skilled developers, product managers and a great commercial team. We are a high-paced company, working hard to reach our goals.
This may be you:
- You have 3+ years working with UX and UI Design and a proven track record, for example a portfolio to show what great projects you have worked on!
- You have experience with end-to-end digital product design, either from an inhouse or consultancy environment
- You have made clickable prototypes (and iterated on those)
- We hope you have experience in creating or improving design systems
- You know the right design tools. We are currently using Figma.
- You’re a great team player with structured approach to priorities, goals and execution
- You understand the coding terminologies
It is a bonus if you also have:
- Experience from a SaaS product
- Experience in conducting user testing and workshops
- Created modern applications for seasoned industries
- If you have experience in making animation.
Not sure you meet 100% of our criteria? Apply anyway, we have a strong culture of internal growth!
- You will be a part of a highly-skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long term personal growth. We value flexibility and a trust-based work environment.
- A healthy work-life balance. A balance in life is important to us, and we accommodate flexible work hours that allow for having a healthy work-life balance. We believe in flexible working hours and offer the possibility to work from home when needed.
- You will have a real opportunity for impact, both within our industry and on our product development
- A competitive compensation package
- We have a cabin at Hafjell which is great for skiing, and a house in Spain great for relaxing
- A great cantina and really good coffee